Coconut oil production line is composed of peeling machine, crusher, dryer, oil press, filter, according to your choice whether you need refined oil in the selection. The equipment is designed in accordance with the requirements of good working practices in food processing plants
Coconut oil or copra oil, is an edible oil extracted from the kernel or meat of mature coconuts harvested from the coconut palm (Cocos nucifera). Copra, the dried kernel is the chief commercial product from coconut, which is mainly used for oil extraction. Copra normally has an oil content varying from 50 to 60 percent. For the extraction of oil from copra, the efficient system is by the use of automatic oil press machine.
Flow chart of coconut oil production line:
copra →cleaning→ drying →crushing→softening→ pre pressing → twice pressing →filteration → crude oil tanks → refined section → refined coconut oil
1. Copra conveying: The raw material copra are blocks, so they are not suitable to be delivered by elevator;
2. Crushing: Copra is big block dried coconut meat, whose size can be 180mm x 100mm x 6mm.
3. Flaking: Copra is a high oil content material. if the rolling distance is too small, it is easy to get oil
4. Steam cooking: Due to the continuous stirring of steam cooking machine, the oil tend to flow out from the copra, and drip down along the principal axes, resulting in waste and workshop environment pollution
5. Pre-press: Press the cakes to leave oil 16%-18% in the cake. The cake will go to extraction process.
6. twice press: Press the cake till the oil residue is about 5%.
7. filteration: filtrating the oil more clearly then pump it to crude oil tanks
8. refined section: Degumming & neutralization and bleaching, and deodorization, in order to improve the FFA and the quality of oil, extending the time of storage .
Coconut oil has a high oil content and is generally suitable for cold pressing process without matching Roasting
1.Greatly improve the degree of automation and mechanization of coconut oil in the processing process.
2. Smallmize the number of workers on the coconut processing production line.
3.Improve the efficiency and processing quality of coconut processing.
Coconut oil production line operation steps
Production line steps：coconut-sheller-crusher-Dryer-converyor-oil press machine-Filter
Ripe coconut shelling: the coconut meat obtained is separated, then peeled to remove the outer seed coat. Extract the ectocarp
The shredded coconut meat is crushed by wedges, a tooth plate crusher and a drum crusher
The good nuggets are used to squeeze out coconut oil through a press. The coconut oil through a mesh conveyor, and then centrifuged to separate the oil Layer, the small amount of water in the oil is reduced to 0.1-0.2% by air heating, generally speaking, from 25t
6.8t of coconut oil (27%) can be extracted from fresh coconut meat, and the de-oiled milk is spray-dried to recover eggs White matter and carbohydrates. Grind the leather residues from the screw press into powder to recover oil and make coconut powder.